Unified Communications Attendant Console for Skype for Business (Lync)
If you are moving from Cisco Unified Communications attendant console and need an attendant console designed from the ground up for Skype for Business & Microsoft Lync unified communications scenarios, Attendant Pro for Skype for Business (Lync) by Landis Technologies. Attendant Pro provides very optimized Voice call handling while still providing access to all unified communication features of Skype for Business since the Skype for Business client seamlessly runs simultaneously.
- Rich Presence
- Fully featured Instant Message functionality
- Desktop Sharing
- Video (Peer to Peer)
- Video in Meetings using the latest H264 Codecs
- Persistent Chat (Group Chat)
- And all other functionality and modalities
Universal Communications Attendant Console for Skype for Business (Lync)
Microsoft is driving not only unified communications, but universal communications. Attendant Pro provides functionality to bridge the way from traditional PBX mindset the whole way to universal communications.
Replacing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console
Attendant Pro provides the features you had in Cisco UC Manager Attendant Console while bringing new features to bridge from the Cisco world to the Skype for Business and Lync solution.
- Ability to Search a Cisco Unified Communication contact list simultaneously with Skype for Business (Lync) search Click Here
- Call handling features familiar to Cisco UC & PBX users
- Familiar and Integrated Skype for Business (Lync) User Experience
- Attendant user Call Recording with no additional server infrastructure Click Here
- Integrates with Microsoft Exchange & Office 365 Calendaring
- Easy 1 Minute install means easy setup and ongoing maintenance
If you would like to get a free 30 Day fully working Trial of Attendant Pro for Skype for Business for your switchboard operator to use in a live Skype for Business (Lync 2013) environment. It installs in a minute to boot!